Добро пожаловать на форум отряда S.O.W Счетчик посещений Counter.CO.KZ - бесплатный счетчик на любой вкус!

ArmA:Armed Assault

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ArmA:Armed Assault » Отряд S.O.W » THINGS TO SAY WHEN ASKING A GIRL OUT

THINGS TO SAY WHEN ASKING A GIRL OUT

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

WAYS TO ASK A GIRL OUT
1) I WANT TO MEET YOU.
You can simply ask a girl out by saying that you want to meet them. you can this to a girl whom you like, and you want to tell them how you feel about them.
2) I WANT TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU.
If you want to spend some time with a girl just say ‘I want to have a word with you’. A girl is angry and something is going between you two in that scenario it also works. Simply say that you want a word with them which means that you are asking them out for a talk.

Advantages of Offline Shopping?
The first advantage of offline shopping is the personal touch directly with the shop keepers. Let’s suppose you visited the shop to buy something regularly on daily or monthly bases. You are personally connected to each other and have good relation with shop keeper; it gives you to the benefit of discount and ability of product return.
No need to wait for the product comes to home, just visit the shop or mall and buy the thing. It saves your time and money both.
There are lot of verities and qualities you find in various prices. Buy the goods according to pocket range.
To know more about advantages look here https://www.advantagesdisadvantages.org … -shopping/

Вы здесь » ArmA:Armed Assault » Отряд S.O.W » THINGS TO SAY WHEN ASKING A GIRL OUT