Hi friends, this is Zayed al Mansouri and my hometown is Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am a student of Master's in Business Administration and I am studying from The British University in Dubai - BUiD. I need an effective and most result-oriented assignment service as I want to score the best grades in this semester. Actually, I had a bet with one of my classmate that I can also score well in the courses but he thinks the other way round, in actual to some extent he is right :D but I can outplay him. So I decided to play smart and now I want a professional and expert writer or a Cheap Assignment Writing in Dubai so that I can score well in my assignments. I am focusing on assignments much because they carry a lot of weightage in the course outline and I can surely take care of the rest of the things. So guys if you had ever come across or you know someone or some services which can provide me with the best assignments then share their details with me, I will be forever in your debt, thank you!