Добро пожаловать на форум отряда S.O.W Счетчик посещений Counter.CO.KZ - бесплатный счетчик на любой вкус!

ArmA:Armed Assault

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ArmA:Armed Assault » Отряд S.O.W » Real Estate photography

Real Estate photography

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Combining the distinctive angles with a specific background is another way to further decorate the satisfactory of your photographs. Real Estate photography Putting a unique history with the right objects or merchandise may want to produce an interest final results.Using photo modifying software is some other manner to enhance the satisfactory of your pics.

Hey, thank you a lot for sharing this article with us. I can’t say, how grateful we are to read this. Do you need a photographer for your Big Island Real Estate's photography. If yes then Tell me quickly I know about a photographer Who does very good photography of real estates.

Well i do photography at cycle races and sell images to the races etc, ticks over and don't think I'll ever be able to give work though.

Tonight was tipped of to a store using one of my images he bought for personal use not commercial in an advert for an event. To make matters worse then has the name of another cycling photographer under it with other sponsors and no mention of me. I wouldn't mind but I gave him a massive discount the first time round to try and build relationships.

I made contact and he is all apologetic and such but don't know what to do because I know if I ask for the commercial rate he will just remove it.
Real Estate Photographer London
Rant over...

Вы здесь » ArmA:Armed Assault » Отряд S.O.W » Real Estate photography