Добро пожаловать на форум отряда S.O.W Счетчик посещений Counter.CO.KZ - бесплатный счетчик на любой вкус!

ArmA:Armed Assault

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ArmA:Armed Assault » Флуд » My struggles with food and weight loss

My struggles with food and weight loss

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

As a 27 year old woman who has struggled with food and weight for most of my life, I have tried countless diets and exercise regimens in an effort to lose weight and feel better about myself. For a while, I even followed a strict calorie intake of around 1200 per day, eating lean and fresh foods and tracking everything with MyFitnessPal. I was going to the gym regularly and, to the outside world, it looked like I was making progress.
But the truth was that I was miserable. All I could think about was food – either when I could eat again or how I could avoid eating altogether. I was constantly obsessing over every bite that went into my mouth, and it was taking over my life. I knew that this wasn't healthy, but I didn't know how to break the cycle.
Eventually, I gave up. I stopped counting calories, stopped tracking my food, and started eating what I wanted again. It was a huge relief – but also a little scary. I didn't want to lose control and gain back all the weight I had lost. I needed help.
I started seeing a therapist over a year ago, and we have spent a lot of time talking about my "relationship" with food. It's hard to explain, but food has always been a source of comfort and stress for me. I eat when I'm happy, I eat when I'm sad, I eat when I'm bored – and I've never been able to break that pattern.
I've also seen a dietitian and spoken to my doctor about what they can do to help me. But their advice always seems to be the same: eat right and exercise. It's frustrating because I know that's what I'm supposed to do, but it's easier said than done. I feel like I'm stuck in this never-ending cycle of obsessing over food and trying (and failing) to control my eating habits.
I read this thread on diabetes forum and feel motivated to use keto, electrolytes and natural supplements - https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/difference-between-keto-and-low-carb-members’-experiences.195929/page-2

During pregnancy, staying well-hydrated is essential for the health of both the mother and the developing baby. The amount of water a pregnant woman should drink can vary depending on individual factors such as age, weight, activity level, climate, and overall health. However, a general guideline to follow is to aim for about 8 to 12 cups (64 to 96 ounces) of water per day. You can calculate the amount of water by Pregnant calculator. t's important to note that individual water needs may vary, and pregnant women with certain medical conditions or complications may require specific adjustments to their water intake. Always follow the advice of your healthcare provider and discuss any concerns you may have regarding hydration during pregnancy.

Extremely pleasant and fascinating post. I was searching for this sort of data and appreciated perusing this one. Continue posting. Much obliged for sharing.  kamagra gel Sverige

Mobile signal booster price in Pakistan is really good. These boosters make your phone signal stronger so you can call and use the internet better.

Вы здесь » ArmA:Armed Assault » Флуд » My struggles with food and weight loss